Sunday, 21 April 2013

Craft shopping

Bonjour my gorgeous little bloggites, you'll never guess what I'm ill again but I can't keep holding it off. So, let's do this! 
So I went to a craft shop in Glasgow called HobbyCraft and I'm not kidding when I say it must have been the biggest craft shop I've ever seen! I walked in and I must have nearly fainted from overjoy! There were ribbons and pompoms and goggly eyes. There were stickers and paints and crayons filled to the skies! I wanted to just buy everything in there! Literally EVERYTHING! 
But no, I had a limit so I had to focus on stuff I needed for Chris's present. So I brought a candle holding lantern. I brought pretty pastel paper. I brought ribbon. I brought patterned birds. I brought a tiny red bucket. I brought paints. And eventually I was ready to go and make his present. 
You'll probably never guess what it was but yes I will make another post on that as soon as I get the pictures off my mothers camera. 
But there is a hobbycraft website you can go on where you can order things or find the nearest hobbycraft to you. Here's the link: www.hobbycraft.co.uk
Enjoy and speak soon :)
Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment