Tuesday, 27 August 2013

My glass. Half full or half empty?

So, for me I have always thought of this to be negative. I always look closely at the negative side no matter how small it may be!

I've decided this isn't a good way to look at life. It pushes people away and makes you seem and feel like a really small person when really you could bigger than anyone else. My mum has always told me I have the BIGGEST and BEST personality she has ever come across. She always tells me that I make her laugh daily and even if I didn't have the grades that I do that I could make it somewhere in life with my personality!

Before, I never believed her. But now, hearing what my friends, family and even family friends have to say about me. I've decided that people who don't know me as well as them should now my bright and bubbly side. I don't want to be the person who can't even approach a dinner lady anymore, I don't want to be the person who doesn't want to go round the shop because their might be other teens there. I don't want to be the kind of person who can't express their own thoughts without wondering what other people will think of me first.

I want to be the girl who walks through school with her head held high instead of staring at the floor all the time. I want to be able to approach strangers to ask the time!

No longer will I hide my thoughts! I'm going all out! No more secrets, no more fears, no more problems!

Hopefully my life will catch on to my new chilled out way of thinking!

I tell you what, when I go on holiday I'm wearing a bikini whether the locals like it or not! And I'm going to feel confident and beautiful because I am

Dino - THE FIRST rawrrrrrrrrrrr <3 xox

No comments:

Post a Comment