- Just finished school! Gonna miss all my friends and spending time with Chris on the bus. This is also going to give me more time to blog so you can now start checking for updates more frequently.
- Me and Chris are FINALLY back together during the short period I was taking my exams for and everything is SORTOF perfect! In 1 week and 6 days we'll be celebrating HALFAYEAR!<3
- I've tried doing some new hobbies. One of which is painting and the other is gaming way to much!
- Next week I start my job with Alpacas! Thankfully I'm working at the same time as some veterinary students so I get to learn a lot about them.
- In a few weeks I am doing two very exiting things that my parents have booked for me. One is my first drivers experience NERVOUS! And the other is walking with Llamas!!<3
- Ohhhh, tomorrow I'm meeting up with some old friends from my previous school! Have missed them so much and can't wait to see them.
- I don't know if it's worth mentioning but my good friend Marco is getting really into photography and I'm going to be his model! Nervous but think I'll get through.
- Next weekend I'm getting my tips dyed pink by my sister...nervous incase it doesn't look good but I've been assured by people that they think it's gonna look great so yayyyyy!
- I'm starting to train properly at the gym and swimbaths soon to get rid of my winter weight because I've waited to long to lose it :/
- I'm gonna start booking for the recording studio again because having one CD isn't enough...oh, I didn't mention I had a CD whoops! Recorded it about 4 years ago and it's basically me singing my favorite song. The guy told me he would love to be my manager :*) which made me blush but my nerves got the better of me. So just going to keep making CDs that only me and my family hear.
- I am also planning my mum and dads wedding this year! BIGLOVE!<3 They've been together long enough ABOUTTIME!<3
- My cats on an exercise program and I'm her coach! :D Hope she loses weight the vet says if she gets any bigger she'll be obese for her age :O and I'd love to be able to pick her up without feeling strained.
- If planning permission is approved I'm finally going to have an on-suite!! BIGDREAM! GIVEMEMYON-SUITE!<3
LOTSOFLOVE MYBLOGGITES!
Dino xox
No comments:
Post a Comment