Sunday, 2 June 2013

What is he doing?

So, a few weeks back an ex boyfriend got in touch with asking to meet up. I still considered him my friend so I thought why not and told him he could walk me home after school. Little did I expect him to get me when I was vulnerable. After that day, he doesn't call or text.

I didn't think anything of it. Recently I hear of his girlfriend, it doesn't annoy me but the fact that he contacts me again last night confuses me. So, I did a bit of looking into it. I ask my best friend if he's still dating his girlfriend. He is but apparently he's been talking to other girls. I don't know what to expect so I am going to investigate. Tomorrow after school he's going to pick me up again and if he tries to try anything then I tell my bestfriend and she's going to come and get me and were going to talk to his girlfriend.

Sherlock Holmes is on the case!

Love, Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment