When one of your close guy friends is having problems with getting a girl. And not a certain girl...any girl. He's a good looking lad and a great guy, I was shocked, he should be swimming in a sea of girls. And then I realized something when we went girl hunting at a party, he's super shy!! He was standing in the corner nearly all night. And he was shaking so much!! Bless him.
So I told my friend all about him, that he's a lovely lad and I showed her a picture of him. She absolutely adored him from first sight. So I arranged for them to meet up. I had to be there because of his nerves but towards the end of the night he was getting quite confident. They have been texting non-stop for the last month and great news. Just a few hours ago he asked her out at a party. What a great anniversary, St. Patrick's Day!! I hope they have many years of love. And cheers to his !!FIRST!! girlfriend (yes, he's never had a girlfriend before. Don't take the piss, its sweet!!)
Signing Out. Mystery.Girl.
Update; they are still together now! And soooooo cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment