Friday, 29 March 2013

Meeting my biological father for the first time

When I met my dad for the first time in 14 years it was hard. I had no idea what to expect. I didn't know what he looked like or what he was like. Turns out I get my cheeks, nose and eyes off my dad. My personality is also off my dad!! It was like meeting someone who you already knew, which made it quite comfortable and less nerve-racking. I haven't seen him since but in a couple of weeks I'm going to my grandma's (on my dad's side), that I've also not seen since I was a baby.


The point I'm trying to get across is, even if something seems terrifying still try and do it because it can turn out that you find you have another half of your family to meet, you get the guy you want or you simply just find what you were looking for all these years. Never give up and let the dream live on!!


Signing out. Mystery.girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment