Sunday, 17 March 2013

Rocking & Rolling #1

So last night I went to the Willington Social Club to see a rock and roll band called JJ King and The Coolers. They sounded fantastic! There were a few songs that I recognised and a few that I didn't but all were great and had a brilliant beat to jive to!

Yes, if you weren't aware. But not only am I a blogger but I am also I jivver! If you are unaware of the term it's a couples dance to music of the 50's. It may seem weird for a person of my age to enjoy the music but I do love it dearly! I go to a rock and roll class full of 40+ year olds, but I fit in pretty well because I'm not into being part of one set group! I like many different genres of music and get involved in things in all of them.

The venue was awesome too. It has a good bar with a wide variety of drinks and a huge dancefloor with a beautifully disco ball right in the center!

I must say every time I go to a rock and roll dance I see some great outfits that I want! I'm gonna have to start keeping track of where everyone gets their clothes from!

Boppin' love

Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment