This is like watching one of those scary movies and you tell the girl not to go into the basement. But of course she still goes. I tell my friend not to go out with that boy again, but she does. And he kills her inside every time.
She says she stays with him because he makes her happy, but I know that deep down inside she isn't happy. If she thinks she loves him, then she doesn't know what love is yet. She needs to grow up and realize that he's not gonna be there for her forever and that so far he hasn't been there for her. And yes, I will always be there to pick up the pieces because I will always be there for her but I hate seeing her like that. She needs to find someone else that makes her happy, someone that's good for her. Someone who will treat her right, and take her on proper dates. Someone who's not a player, or a scumbag, or a douche. Just a normal, lovely, great guy. I wish she would listen to me and stop falling for his games.
I love her and just wish to help her, if only she'd let me.
Signing Out. Mystery.Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment