Monday, 25 March 2013

Sims 3 addiction!!

Heeeeeey my little blogittes!!

So recently I brought a game called Sims 3, I'm sure a lot of you have heard about it. I'm basically going to tell you how far I got with it so far. So here we go:

At the moment I only have a family of one (mainly because I think focusing on one person makes it easier). Her name is Evie Raynebow (what I am dying to call my baby girl). She has pink hair and bright green eyes and she's beautiful! Her traits are as follows;


  • Bookworm - she can read faster than other sims; has more fun reading than other sims; has the ability to write higher quality novels than other sims and she can finish homework faster.
  • Charismatic - gains charisma skill quicker; other sims are more likely to listen to what she has to say; her conversations will never bore people; will make friends quicker.
  • Artistic - gets better at painting faster than other sims; can learn to write much faster than other sims; can naturally pick up the guitar skill faster than other sims and she enjoys spending time at the art gallery.
  • Computer Whiz - can hack computers at night; has tons of fun playing computer games; makes friendly easier over the computer and will improve logic skill faster when playing chess on the computer.
  • Friendly - her friendly interactions are accepted more often and she is a good listener even when sims repeat themselves.
From these traits Evie's Lifetime Wish was established and she wants to be an Illustrious Author which means she wants to master in writing and painting. So far she has mastered writing and she is a journalist/anonymous source handler - which is level 5 of her career! But she is soon to get another promotion! YAY! 

Her best friend is called Xander Clavell who is actually a criminal (every time I invite him over I'm scared he's going to steal my stuff but he's my best friend so he won't do that). Later on in the game, when I've got to the highest level of my career I may just ironically change my career to police woman to see if I can arrest my best friend (I'm so weird)!

But yes, because my sim is an author I will tell you the books she has written;

  • Title - Genre - Quality - Pages - Royalty
  1. Another Day, Another Dawn - Article - Hit - 83 - £78
  2. Crops Doomed by Insect Population? - Article - Best Seller - 73 - £130
  3. Elvis Was a Day Trader - Fiction - Hit - 89 - £67
  4. Gem Quest - Non-Fiction - Hit - 99 - £85
  5. Leaving a Mark! - Biography - Hit - 394 - £417
  6. Lovers' Alley - Romance - Normal - 742 - £1,222
  7. Pocket Lint Composition of the Rich and Famous - Article - Normal - 77 - £105
  8. Political Aspirations of City Hall Aides - Article - Normal - 78 - £87
  9. They Walk Amoungst Us - Science Fiction - Best Seller - 151 - £179
  10. Thunder Struck - Drama - Best Seller - 326 - £515
  11. Who Done It? - Mystery - Normal - 543 - £680

So that's the basics so far. Next time we'll probably looking at the other skills that she has and trying to master her in painting :)

Sims love,

Dino xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment