This is the last thing I need! Last week at school I was abandoned by my bestfriend Vageegee (weird nickname, I know) because she was ill and I was missing her so much! I couldn't wait until today to see her again and just my luck that at the weekend I fell ill. Last night I didn't get any sleep at all and I have to biggest bags under my eyes ever!
Instead of going into school I've been watching Maury, Jeremy Kyle and now I'm watching Doctor Who. I'm not really a big fan of Doctor Who but I have now been instructed by my boyfriend to watch it all the way through! There's people speaking gobbledy-goop, there's weird gadget and gizmos. There's a Tardis, there's a guy that doesn't STFU and thinks he's so cool.
Who knows I may start liking it if I have to deal with it for too long but for now, still not a big fan!
So much loving,
Dino xox
No comments:
Post a Comment