Friday, 29 March 2013

Exs sorting out their problems

When you find out that your ex is a complete player, you feel like announcing it to the world. When he starts liking your best friend, you wanna tell her what he's really capable of. I've kept everything to myself and tried so hard to make things really easy for him. He's made things so difficult for me, making people hate me, spending time with my best friends so I cant. He annoys me so much and to be honest he's crazy, a complete psychopath!

He's told my best friend he fancies her and when she becomes single, he goes off and gets a new girlfriend. Stop playing people and settle down with someone you complete nob!!

I love my best friend and I'm gonna support her through this recent break up with her boyfriend. And if she does decide to go out with him, she can. I will support and help all I can. But if he pushes me to far I'm gonna have to say something, and trust me it wont be bloody nice!!

Signing Out. Mystery.Girl.

Now I'm very proud of his guy because he's finally actually settled down with a very nice girl who knows how to stick up for herself. They seem to be doing very well and I'm very happy for them. As for my best friend she's still letting guys use her all the time, we need to sort that out!

Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment