Monday, 11 March 2013

OMG! Its actually happened!

I'm actually starting to like Doctor Who!

I have to prepare myself to be humiliated by my boyfriend because he's going to say "I told you so". He loves Doctor Who and I must say it's not that bad. I'm not a big fan of the first series though so I skipped straight to series 5 where Doctor Who is played by Matt Smith! A legend! And the series where he meets Amelia Pond. This is how sad it's gotten, I've actually watched them. I've understood them. I...love...them.

One episode actually made me cry. Series 5 Episode 2 where Amelia saves the Star Whale, it's so sweet. She finally understands who the Doctor is, she finally feels his sorrow. She finally understood and it made me cry because the Doctor thought he was so alone and truthfully even though he didn't say it, I believe he was scared of being alone and Amelia is his new companion!

I have to get over this new weird...obsession! I have to stop watching it but I can't! I can't look away from the television!

A lot of lovely love,
Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment