Friday, 29 March 2013

Thinking back...

It makes me laugh thinking back to when we both liked him. He felt really good because he was playing both of us and now neither of us like him. He got what he deserved and he seems to think that b#tching about us will make him feel better. The truth is, he's doing it because he hurts inside, because he seeks attention! I would help him, but why should I do anything for him after he played me and then tried to do the same thing to my best friend.

I can't wait until the day when all those girls realize how much of a player he is and fall out with him. He doesn't deserve all those lovely girls falling all over him. He doesn't deserve anyone!! I feel sorry for the girl he's got wrapped around his finger right now. I mean why hasn't he announced on Facebook that he's going out with her? Probably because he wants to mess around with other girls online. He makes me sick! I feel like telling his girlfriend what a horrible person he really is, but I'll leave it. She'll find out, eventually. Maybe when they actually decide to meet.

Well, at least it's not my best friend that he's got. And I hope she's realized how bad he is too.

Signing Out. Mystery.Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment