Friday, 22 March 2013

Loving the blogs new outfit?

Oh-ehm-gee! I've been wanting to change my layout for ages! Don't you think it looks sooo much better?! I love this grass look!! It's so welcoming and fresh!! So this is only going to be a short post because obviously I can't say much about what changed but I will try.

I think having one set font for all the posts is pretty neat! And I love this font, it's soooo pretty!! I also love the fact that my title is just above the grass, like just hovering over the grass. It kind of makes me think of aliens (speaking of aliens I was thinking of doing an alien segment soo, you should tell me if you think that's a good idea).

Soo yeah, if you like the layout then awesome. If you don't maybe you could tell me why and I could try to change that maybe ;*

Anyway,

Peace out suckers,

Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment