Of course I'm going to support her through whatever happens but in the end she's just going to get her heart broken. The thing is she asked him out last night and he still hasn't answered and he's going to drag it out for as long as he needs to. But no, if it was him asking her out it would be a yes straight away. If he truly loved her, he'd say yes right now or at least put her out of her misery. The thing is no matter how much I try and set her up with someone else, she refuses. She always says no because she loves him! That rat! How can she love that rat! And I'm not talking about his appearance (even though he does look a lot like a rat) his personality is rat-like. Horrible and probably infested with many different parasites!
And I have just been informed by the lovely lady herself that he's given her a hug today! You know what that is, leading her on! He knows that a hug is a big deal to her when it's coming from him, that's why he did it! Why can't he just leave her alone because every time he breaks up with her, I have to clean up the mess. I have to cope with seeing my friend in tears and trying to stop her from isolating herself! I have to deal with all the times she's threatened to kill herself over him (btw, no jerk is worth dying over).
Guys never change. If they treated you like crap, they're still gonna treat you like crap. If they hurt you, they're just gonna hurt you again. If they don't feel the pain that you felt when you broke up the first time, they never will. Because they don't care, they're jerks!
Please babe, if you're reading this let me help you get over that loser! Don't let him hurt you again!
Helpful love,
Dino xox
No comments:
Post a Comment