Sunday, 17 March 2013

Bucket List #1

I thought I would share with you lovely people the first 10 things on my bucket list and as it gets bigger I'll show you more and more. So, here we go...

  1. To make my parents proud - who wouldn't want something so important on their bucket list. I feel this has to happen before I pass away because my parents mean a lot to me and knowing that they believe that I have achieved in life will make me super happy!
  2. To be happy - some of you may be like "duh, you obviously already have that one" but I just feel like I want to be continuously happy! C:
  3. To be a good mum - of course I have to wait a while to do this one, I'm not really looking to be pregnant anytime soon but I just hope that when I'm older my kids will think I'm cool and that they can trust me with anything.
  4. To meet my hero, John Travolta - ever since I was little I have watched Grease all the time and have always had a massive crush on him. He is just a legend and I really want to meet him and hopefully have a hug off him before one of us dies :D
  5. To live in Hawaii - Hawaii is my favourite place in the world and me and the boyfriend always talk about living there at some point. Hope our dream comes true!
  6. To be married - I think it's every girl's dream to get married to the perfect guy and have the best wedding ever! I am a girl so...(:
  7. To make someone else happy - now my boyfriend insists that I've already done this but I think it has to be done for a long period of time until I can tick it off the list so for now, it's still there!
  8. To have a tattoo - ever since I lost an elderly friend a few years back I've wanted to have her name tattooed on her wrist for saying sorry for not being there at her last moments. I love her and miss her so much. RIP baby!<3
  9. To own llamas - I'm sure I told you in a recent post that I am a llama lover so yeah! Big dream of mine is to one day have them as pets and recently I have learnt that you can teach them how to limbo because they're really talented so I'll have to do that too.
  10. To go to the Grand Canyon - America is beautiful and has many amazing places to visit but I really want to visit the Grand Canyon. One of my friends went for a ride in a helicopter over it and told me about it so yeah, really wanna go!!
So yeah, that's the top 10 things on my bucket list, what's yours?

Bucketty love,

Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment