Hey Dudes & Duddettes!
So I have some Scottish relatives and I'm really excited because tomorrow I'm traveling by car with my parents to stop there until Tuesday. Gonna miss Chris and stuff but at the same time I'm really excited. Might get my day to take me to pretty places so I can do some of my photography!! :)
But yeah, can't wait to have a WeeBru when I'm there. It's basically IronBru but really small :-P
Awesome right!! But yes...I'm going to write about the essentials that I think it's important to pack! Stuff that I can't personally go without!
#1 - Clothes - Duhhh! Not going to travel for 5 day without clothes!!
#2 - Toothbrush - Gotta stay clean :)
#3 - My Nexus Tablet and charger - So I can Skype my boyfriend and show him the beautiful Scottish landscape :P We plan to Skype every night, gonna miss him immensely. Also, my tablet is going to enable me to upload blogs for you guys!
#4 - Phone and charger - Can't live without the phone, it's how I keep in touch with all the cool kids I call my friends! Gonna have so much to text about :P Love you buddies!
#5 - The Nikon Camera - To take beautiful pictures of my gorgeous relatives and the amazing Scottish landscape!! And of course take a picture of a WeeBru bottle compared to an IronBru bottle!
#6 - Makeup - I don't wear makeup all the time but if we go out somewhere special I wanna make an effort with a bit of lippy and mascara!! :)
#7 - My straighteners (GHD) - They are amazing! I use them to curl, straighten, wave, everything! Can't live without them!
#8 - Jiminy and Mr Bob - My llamas! Have to take Mr Bob to remember my gorgeous boyfriend who gave it me and wherever Mr Bob goes Jiminy goes! They are besties!!<3
#9 - My iPod - It's going to be a long journey so I need some music to chillax to and what's better than a bit of Paramore, ADTR and Avril.
#10 - A book or two - I'm not a big reader but I might find some books to read incase I have nothing else to do, who knows, I may improve my intelligence (OMG, I'm thinking about this like Sims, Facepalm)
#11 - My Sketchbook - Even though I'm running out of pages really badly in my sketchbook, Chris is making me a new one (love him) for Easter so I should be safe!
#12 - My warm happy smile - Really wanna give my relatives the best warm greeting ever so warming my smile up (I'm soooo gay!)
Anyway, yeahhh, they're my essentials for traveling, what are yours?
If you follow my twitter you can get updates on how my trip is going :)
My twitter @yourblt
Dino xox
No comments:
Post a Comment