Monday, 11 March 2013

Friday Night - Karaoke

Hi,
So I was thinking back to the weekend and what I actually did because many of you may not know but every weekend me and my boyfriend get together and try and do something fun so we can bond. Well, this weekend was very busy and so my parents decided to invite him to our karaoke night. The wonderful thing about my Christian is he may not be a brilliant singer but he's always up for a laugh and a good time. Him being very confident said he'd love to come and we had a blast, even if he did embarrass me a few times!

There were so many people there that had a really good voice and I was so nervous about going up but with the encouragement of my parents and boyfriend I got up and went for it singing Take A Bow by Rihanna. Everyone loved it and now my boyfriend was dying to have a go. He got up out of his chair and went to sing James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover. A very hard song to sing but I didn't care how he sounded, he was having fun which is all I care about. I got some pretty amusing videos of him that he'll never live down, hehehee.

Towards the end of the night Chris was pushing me to do a duet with him and I knew exactly what my dad was going to do, completely take the mick out of me and embarrass me. So, I refused at first but after my boyfriend whining at me all night I finally gave in and went back on stage with my little Chrissy. I refused to sing it properly and just messed about but You're The One That I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John is one of my most favourite songs and I loved it.

Something I'd definitely do again, even with Chris.
(Lovely red eyes from looking directly into the camera and my mum didn't wait for me to actually smile but the only picture I had with both me and Chris in so...enjoy.)

Love and joy,
Dino xox

No comments:

Post a Comment